Dont Miss This Weeks Wholesale New Merchandise Auction
During Last Weeks Auction There Was A Snow Storm Very Few People Could Make It To The Auction.This Week There Will Be Many New Products To Sell And We Will Be Serving Free Pizza To The Auction Buyers And Sellers. I Am Going To Be Bringing A Lot Of New Items This Week Because I Am Planning A Buying Trip Across New England Next Week And Need Room For The New Products I Will Be Getting In.The Spring Rush Is Right Around The Corner In A Month Or So Wholesale And Retail Prices Will Go Up As Usual Now Is The Time To Buy New Merchandise Wholesale For More Information On Our Wholesale New Merchandise Dealers Sale Clink On This Link http://www.thomasnuttersales.com This Is Our Main Site And Is Always Up To Date On Our Auctions See You Next Tuesday At The Auction !!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home