wholesale flea market merchandise source

You Finally Found Us. Now You Can Buy New Merchandise Wholesale At A Live Auction We Host Weekly In Dayville Ct. On Tuesday Nites At 6:30 pm. Also Buy Wholesale From Us Directly In Bulk !!!! We Sell New Discount Store, Dollar Store, Flea Market, Ebay Merchandise To Hundreds Of Retailers In New England And We Supply Some Of The Largest Wholesalers With Hot Selling New Merchandise.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

New Spring Merchandise At This Weeks Wholesale Auction

This Weeks Wholesale Dealers Auction 3-11-08 Should Be The Largest One So Far This Year Were Going On A Three Day Buying Trip Across New England Buying And Selling To Wholesalers And Importers In Ny,Nj,Pa,De,Ma,Nh,Ri,Ct, We Should Have A Great Mix Of New Products For This Weeks Wholesale Bulk Auction I Am Doing Some Of My Retail Merchandise Buying And Should Have Items Like Socks Baseball Hats Cowboy Hats Work Gloves Dollar Merchandise Watch Batteries aa Batteries 72 Inch Bunji Cords Giftware Tools And Who Knows What Ill Find For Deals I Will Be Driving Right From Delaware To Our Wholesale Bulk Dealers Auction On Tuesday New Merchandise Dont Get No Fresher Than That I Usually Have About 24 Pallets On My Truck When I Get Back So See You Tuesday At Our Wholesale Auction Starts At 6:30pm For Directions Visit This Link http://www.thomasnuttersales.com/

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home